Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back again

I haven't posted here in almost a year. I'm back now and will try to make blogging a habit. Maybe it'll help me land a job.

It's been a little over a year since I got my B.A., yet I am nowhere near getting a job in my field of interest. I've been working the front desk at a busy PT office in Times Square for the past year. It's not that I hate the job, it's just that it doesn't even require a HS diploma. People automatically assume that I'm a moron, therefore speak to me like I am one. It's getting old.

I've also been engaged for over a year, and we still don't have a date set. Not that I'm rushing. Our plan is to find a condo first and then get married. But in New York, where prices do not exactly correlate with the square footage (6' x 6' master bedroom is considered a norm, apparently), it's really hard to find anything close to a dream dwelling.

But life goes on, and so is my search for a job and a condo. If I don't have either of those by December 31, 2010, I might need to start doing something desperate. I don't know what it is yet, but I'll try to keep it legal. In the meantime, enjoy this amazing artist's work.
http://www.blublu.org/sito/video/bbbb.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...