Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Changes

The last time I reincarnated this blog was when I lost my job at the end of last year. I've been unemployed and miserable for a little over 6 months, and blogging has had sort of a therapeutic effect on me. And of course there was the cooking part, which I really got into.

As you can tell, I've been really inactive lately. First there was a problem with bed bugs, which grew into renovations in my apartment, which coincided with Passover, which was the time when some major things happened in my fiance's business (and personal life), which affected me as well. I haven't shared anything about the latter, but we had just started seeing our way out of that tunnel of doom.

And as of Monday of this week, I am employed again. I'm still in training, and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind any minute now, but eventually I'll get comfortable with the hectic environment at the office and get my mind back into place. Still nowhere near the field in which I got my B.A., but it's a job and it pays. Hopefully, within the next month I can find a new apartment so the boy and I can finally move in together and get married.

I am not going to archive this blog. I will try to find time and energy to cook and share recipes. And hopefully my new kitchen will be more than measly 10' by 6'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...