Thursday, October 21, 2010

Banana Nut Bread

I've been MIA again.
My kidney is acting up. Sand is coming out and the kidney feels like it was beaten with a pillowcase full of dead batteries. Sneezing hurts.

But since I've been feeling better in regards to the flu, I decided to bake something. Megan posted a new recipe today and I decided to try it. It came out very good. Great texture (too much nuts though), just enough banana and honey flavors, smelled like the holidays. But it didn't rise enough. The problem was me opening up the oven too often because I kept hearing weird noises coming out from it. It was just my new bundt pan, which, by the way, is the reason the bread looks so black. It wasn't burnt, this bundt pan darkened it.
Here's a less than appetizing picture. I glazed it with a simple powdered sugar+milk+vanilla extract icing.


And here's a link to Megan's Best Banana Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...