Monday, October 11, 2010

Sad is...

I haven't been writing much. There's not much going on in my life. I sleep in 'till 2 p.m. I tutor a kid for an hour, three times a week. I play Pocket Frogs on my iPad. It's all very boring and sad.

Another sad thing is that some people would rather throw a big party to impress tons of people who shouldn't matter, even when they don't have the means to buy such staples as milk, eggs and bread for breakfast. At least that's what they claim. It pisses the hell out me. Really? You're telling me that you don't know how you're going to pay for your hair/makeup for your wedding, yet you can't tell your parents not to invite 350 people they shouldn't be inviting on your damn wedding. People don't get married to show off what they have (or don't have, but pretend to do, like in this case). It's about celebration of love, family and the future.

Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...