Friday, November 12, 2010

Cupcakes!

Yesterday was Veterans' Day. Happy Vet's Day to my friend Finnbar!
It was also my brother's 20th birthday (and a friend's bday, and another friend brother's bday too). I spent the day helping my mom cook and bake. Since time was limited, I decided to use a cake mix. Cheating, I know, but I really had no time to do it from scratch. I also didn't have food coloring and it had to be red velvet.
These came out so good, my uncle ate about 8 of these in under 10 minutes. For the frosting I used Brown Eyed Baker's recipe for cream cheese icing. Doesn't look very nice, but it was so good.


My uncle now wants me to make raisin muffins for him. I will try to get that done this weekend. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...