Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wanelo

I was recently introduced to a site called Wanelo. It stands for WAnt, NEed, LOve. It's a place where you can bookmark awesome products you find on the internet, and make collections out of them. And since I love finding cool stuff online, this is definitely a website for me. I created a profiled and began saving away. One way to bookmark something is to browse the stuff that's already there, meaning someone had already posted it. There's a lot of awesomeness. Or you can get a toolbar for your browser and click on the "add" button no matter which website you're browsing. Kind of like how Amazon wishlist works.

So far I have created three collections: wardrobe, cool stuff, and furnishing for my future home (which I am hoping to find very very soon). Click here to view them and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...