Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shopping Frenzy VIP-Style

I used to have a shopping problem. If you've ever read Sophie Kinsela's Confessions Of A Shopaholic, then you know what I mean. I was the master of coming up with excuses for every unnecessary purchase. Then I left AF for a while and began thinking straight. I still shop, but I'm much more, umm, reasonable about it.
It also helps because I never ever pay retail. My wardrobe consists of designer clothes, high-end and more mainstream, but if I were to calculate how much it's worth vs. how much I paid, the difference would be pretty big. At least 50%.
I don't know if it's because I'm technically Jewish, or maybe "thrifty" is more politically-correct, but I'm pretty damn proud of it. And I'd like to share some awesome websites with you where you can buy great stuff at--you guessed it--a fraction of a price.
Here's a list of members-only web-stores. All of their merchandise is guaranteed to be authentic. In order to sign up you need to be referred first. Use these links for referrals or use my e-mail, crazy underscore marka at yahoo dot com, as your referrer where direct links are not available.

HauteLook
Gilt
RueLaLa
Ideeli
Beyond The Rack
Modnique
Editor's Closet
Billion Dollar Babes
The Sample Sale (currently undergoing maintenance)
Swirl
Tobi
Reverse by Revolve Clothing
Enviius
No More Rack
Ivory Trunk
Row Nine
Envite
Secret Sales (UK website)
Seen On (Often has Project Runway samples)
DD Push

Phew!
Enjoy!
I'll post more when I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...