Friday, February 11, 2011

10 with 5: #7 Fish Dredge

This is a magical recipe with a healing power. It will make you forget your ailments, or just take them away. That's what happened to me yesterday. I made this fish, ate it, and then (don't read the rest if you're easily disgusted) passed a kidney stone.

Okay, okay, there's no magic here. And to be honest, with my condition, I really shouldn't be eating this stuff. But it's soooo gooood. So I am going to share it with you, and hope you enjoy it as much as I did,  and it eat in larger quantities than I can.

You will need:
1 egg
3 tablespoons of butter, softened
1 tbs of curry
1 tbs dry oregano
1/2 cup bread crumbs
Salt & pepper to taste

1. Cream butter with a mixer. Once it's nice and fluffy, beat in the egg. When you're done, put it aside.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Take a piece of fish (I had tilapia), drop it in the egg mixture first, and then in the dry mixture. Cook anyway you like it (I fried mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...