Friday, April 15, 2011

Shame and Joy

I am really ashamed about not posting for almost a month. Renovations have finished yesterday. Just have to clean up a bit and enjoy the temporary newness. I promise I'll start posting food-related posts starting next week.

What am I overjoyed about, is the fact that I won a ticket to Outnet's birthday sale this year. High-end designer items for only $2, with a limit of 1 item per ticket-holder. Lat year's $1 sale was pure madness, so they got smart and limited the amount of people that could participate. I ended up scoring a beautiful Valentino dress that retailed for a bit over $4K for only two bucks. Early birthday present :)


If you're interested to see what the selection was like, follow this link for my screen shots.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50939731@N07/sets/72157626379275511/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...